Every few months I need to stop and refocus myself and make sure I’m on the right track. I’ve been irrational, odd, paranoid, and jumping to conclusions more often this last week then is usual, and seeing how my birthday was a couple of weeks ago, it seems like it is definitely a time for a refocus. To make this easier to document and read I’m breaking it down into three categories: work, school, and personal life.
- I only have a year and a class till the completion of my masters.
- Despite what I sometimes thing I DID make the right choice
- and I’m going to succeed in my Masters program.
- I will be taking three classes in the fall and three in the spring then one in either the summer or the winter.
- I will study hard and get the grades I deserve.
- I am a smart and strong female with a great future ahead of her.
- I will continue looking for other positions but be happy I have the wonderful and fun job that I currently have.
- I will network and make contacts with people in the entertainment industry that can help me make my career a success.
- I am always to look for the positives and push the negatives away (because what good do the negatives do).
- I (hopefully) can become a substitute teacher in the fall while continuing to do the following.
- I am currently blessed with great friends and an amazing boyfriend – I will not let myself forget this.
- I will try my hardest to kill the paranoia monster once and for all. It isn’t healthy to be as paranoid as I can sometimes be.
- I will look at all the wonderful things in my life and instead of questioning what I’ve done wrong, wonder what I can do to continue to make things in my life right.
- Obsessing = drives me crazy. I must stop!
- I don’t NEED anyone else to make my life perfect, but that doesn’t mean I can’t want to include people in my life.
- I will talk about positive things.
- My emotionalism must be kept undercontrol for everyone’s sanity.
I know some people may think this is just me blowing steam but if I put them in writing that makes these mantes more real for me… and makes me want to make them part of my life even that much more.
I thank all my friends for listening to me and ask for your help in order to get through the next year of craziness.
And I shall leave you with this, it can put a smile on your face: